Monday, August 16, 2010

Gettin After It: Being Inspired

When the U.S. Basketball team won the Olympic Gold Medal Game, the game came on at 4am, had to work at 8 , but I was up! and fired up! you know "the hoop junkie", had the treadmill out, figured I'd burn some Lb's at the same time, you know (drop some off the waist) nerves on edge cuz Argentina was no joke, and the Gold Medal wasn't a lock, but it was: youknowhatimsayin, they still had to play the game, on foreign soil, and if Wade and Bron Bron had a off night, we could've taken an L. But we won, we won.. Kobe's the MVP.
Went to work on cloud 9, sold my first 2 cars by 11am, had and appointment that showed around noon, and a unexpected showed about at the same time, of course I took the one that was paying the most, and split the other , was trippin. This day was in the top twenty, best days of my life, we won.

No comments:

Post a Comment