Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brianna

Sitting in my home, invited my nephew over for a night of 2k10 hoop.We generally play the best of "5", I'm mostly the champ.. BTW. My wife was headed to the store, she's leaving Bree with I. Now let me give a little of the back story to this, when we have are laptops open my daughter gets veeery jealous and hits it, so we never have them around with her, at least not usually. My wife was gone, and I was into the game, and "watching" Bree. She started doing the jealous thing, against the joystick, pullin on it? then she brings her little backpack? that's her bag now, with her little necessities inside, she's pointing like she wants something from the bag, I was guessing some cracker or her treats, gave her crackers, she fed them to the dogs, took those away. I'm back into the game, she started pulling everything out of the bag her treats, huggies, wipes, the lay down pad.I'm like was wrong with this girl? she acting all crazy, pulled out the huggies and the wipes, I take a breath... oooooh!she pooped,haha!! she couldn't say it, but she gave me all the clues. I laughed so hard, she was looking so serious. And man was she stinky
I'm sorry Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment